Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Micah's Christmas List for Santa!

Dear Santa, I have been a very good boy this year and would like:

trucks
choo choo's
tools
work bench for all my tools
movies (anything with trains, trucks, or puppies)
sand box
toys for my sand box
sand for my sandbox
baseball glove
hand held leapfrog games so I won't get bored in the car and scream at mommy. (They say ages 4 and up, but I know I can figure it out.)
A small bounce house
Plastic balls for my bounce house

Mommy says that I also want:

clothes
rain gear (boots, hat, jacket)
lunch box
back pack (small)

-A few Santa's have already gotten him lots of tools, including: a hard hat, power tools and tool boxes with all the works. They have cool work benches at Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys-r-us that I know he would love. Also, Craigslist or Ebay are always a good place to start for that kind of stuff.
-He has a train table with tracks that fit the Thomas the Train wooden trains that have the magnets that hook the parts together. They also have cool stuff like bridges that go with the track.
-He wears size 24m in clothes and a size 7 shoe.



,

No comments:

Contributors