Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween from The Rubbles





Barney, Bamm Bamm, and I (Betty) met up with the Flinstones this afternoon for some dinner, games, and of course CANDY!!! There were several others at our little gathering, including a few star wars and toy story characters, Minnie and Micky Mouse, Daphne and Fred from Scooby Doo, and of course a lot of beautiful princesses. There were several contests going on at the Flinstones' house, including a costume contest and bake off. We tied with the Star Wars family for "Best Family Costume," and I got first runner up for my Sopapilla Cheesecake (which is pretty good for those of you who know I am not much of a baker). Bamm Bamm had a great time and was pretty wound up from all the suckers, cupcakes, and candy corn. Getting him to bed so far has not been very easy, which is why I am getting to write this blog, while Dada gets to deal with that. :)

No comments:

Contributors