Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Micah!


So I was playing on facebook a few days ago and decided to look through one of my friends photos, when I saw a picture of this adorable baby boy that kinda looked like Micah. When I looked down, the caption read, "Micah." I immediately got a little teary eyed because I do not even remember this picture being taken, and I barely remember him being that small. This picture was taken at our church during one of our small group meetings, so Micah had to be less than 8 weeks old because we did not have him in the nursery yet since he hadn't had his shots. I started to remember those looks he used to make with his face. It was before he was sitting up on his own and every time he would start to tilt forward he would raise his eyebrows, as you can see in this picture, and his forehead would wrinkle. I remember telling Shaun, "He must think his eyebrows help to raise him up and keep him from falling forward."
Well, I'm sure I've got a few of you crying, at least the grandparents anyway. :) Our little boy is growing up!!!

No comments:

Contributors